I have no card to post today, the camera was out of juice this morning, so you'll just have to listen to me gabbing I guess....

I'm such a proud Auntie....this is a picture of my nephew John and his girl Jessie. He's living in Florida now and has a web development and design company. Here is the website if you'd like to take a peek http://www.johnjamesjacoby.com/. Such talent!

Another fun thing that my also very talented and creative niece Jen sent me is a Visual DNA test. When you click on the link, a series of about 15 pictures will come up. Click on a photo in that category that appeals to you. Again, 15 different pictures will come up, click the one for you and move on. Just continue to keep picking. At the end it will give you a profile of yourself. Your choices form your profile. At the end, click on all of the tabs to read about yourself. Just one of those little fun games to do. It is http://dna.imagini.net/friends.

Something else I enjoy receiving in my email are the Pillsbury recipes, and since I'm a such a football freak, this recipe caught my eye and it looks good to me. I don't like real hot and spicey stuff tho. I'll let you know if I try it, but it looks good, ya?! Here's the recipe - Buffalo Chicken Party Sandwiches. The Packers play Atlanta this weekend, not sure about that, but they'd better win!!!

So tomorrow I'll be going to Sedona and I will make sure my camera is ready and have some pictures for you next week. The weather is supposed to be beautiful and I'm really looking forward to spending the day there. Tomorrow nite Neal and I are getting together with his siblings to celebrate his brother's birthday that was Wednesday and Neal's birthday which is Monday. Sunday is football day and spend some time with my little Dixie.

I do hope you have an awesome weekend as well - take care and be safe!

Peace and Luv ya Neal!

2 comments :

shawn said...

have a great time... can't wait to see the pics..

Elena said...

Thank you for sharing the DNA test! I tried it! The recipe sounds good!!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs