Hi there and Happy Monday, if that's possible!! I'm happy because I had a great weekend, I'm tired, but it was busy and really fun. This card is done with the stampin' around dragonfly that I got at the craft sale Saturday for .25 cents! I've been wanting this one and now I have it! I colored the dragonflies in with some green and then used some mossy green Bazzill paper. The flower consists of: a Michael's wedding confetti white flower, then the dark blue is a punch of a coneflower, then a button on top of that. The polka dot ribbon I've had for awhile, and I used all that I had left of it. I will probably be sending this is the hostess of the craft sale since she did so much to make the day fun and special.





Here's a couple of pictures from the sale. The gals that put it all together there playing with the money are Jan and Jaylene, and then the other picture is just of some shoppers. I met some more great ladies and I sold about half of what I brought.




These pictures are from Saturday nite when we went to the street art festival. I took a bunch pictures that I will share with you, but the one that took my breath away was this gorgeous angel. Absolutely incredible what can be done. Just a shame that by now it's all washed away.







This gal was super sweet and posed next to her creation, even tho she was done with it.










This picture is also downtown Scottsdale, and it's hard to see, but there's a fountain behind us.


Then we went to the Sugar Bowl for ice cream. This place is so cute and charming and so pretty and pink! I even had to have pink strawberry ice cream!

I know the spacing on this post is way off with the pictures, gotta work on that some more.


Such an awesome weekend! I hope yours was great too!

Peace and Luv,

3 comments :

shawn said...

Welll at least you sold 1/2 of your stuff.. and it sounds like you had a good time. I love the street artist and the pics.. they are great!!
The card is terrific!! $.25 for a wheel?? Who could pass that up???

Elena said...

Thank you for sharing great pictures with us! Very glad you had a good time!

Miss TNT said...

Love the pics! You look fantastic!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs