Hey everybody, sorry for my laziness and lack of posting, just been busy as a bee (get it?). Anyway I used some new Stampin' Up cardstock -Pacific Point, Baja Breeze and Kiwi Kiss and the tag is K&Company. The Bee stamp is from the Merci set and I sparkled up the wings with Prisma glitter after I stamped him with Pacific Point ink. The button is also Stampin' Up and the ribbon is American Crafts.


I'm busy getting ready for the Craft Sale on Saturday. My dining room table is covered right now, guess I don't have to make dinner then since there's no place to eat it, right?! hee, hee.

We had Neal's kids with us this past weekend and one of the things we did was go to the Phoenix Oktoberfest. It was actually quite lame, if I must say so myself, not much to do but as you can see from the pictures below they had a giant blow up slide that the kids spent a lot of time on. Other than than, I took a bunch of pictures and will be sharing them throughout the week with you.




I've got to go for a pelvic ultrasound this morning. Doesn't that sound like fun? Not!! Just a check-up to see if the fibroids I've got have changed at all. Neal's going with me to hold my hand, because I'm such a big baby, so I'm sure he'll make me laugh at least a dozen times thru it.


I also went on an interview Friday afternoon.......not sure, but we'll see if I get an offer later today or not. Been thinking about it all weekend. It should be a no brainer, but I've gotten comfortable where I'm at, it's just that there's nothing to move up to there and so we'll see what I decide.

Have a great day!!

Peace and Luv,





4 comments :

shawn said...

way cute card.. I love some of the new colors...
I am sorry that you aren't feeling better.. hope all went/goes well..
I will keep my fingers crossed for the job!!!

Elena said...

Thank you for sharing your pictures! Looks like you had lots of fun! Good luck with your craft fair. Hope your ultrasound went well and they didn't find anything bad. Your card is very beautiful! Love the sparkle and the DP!

Anonymous said...

UR BF looks chubby!!!

Miss TNT said...

Hmm...I wonder if anonymous is my uncle? LOL...anyway hope your interview went well. Let me know what you hear!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs