Here are the 2 baby girl cards that I had a special order for. These layouts I did recently on other cards, but I liked how they turned out and so I used them for these too.


For the first one I used the baby carriage from the Fun and Fast notes set and then stamped it again on the new pink paper and cut it out and put it on top of it. I used little sticky pearls for all of the dots, which believe me took awhile to do because they're so small. The sweet baby girl ribbon I've had for awhile and I bought it to make a friend of mines scrapbook so I was happy to use it here. The green is Bazzill and the background pink polka dot paper is from Kelly Panacci. The little green button is a brad, I used Fiskars scallop border punch, large and small circle scallop punches and then a tiny pink baby pin on the ribbon.








The second one is also Kelly Panacci background paper, some lilac colored Bazzill and the tiny onesie is a stamp from the Little Love set. The flower is from the same patterened paper and a Sizzlits die cut. Some pink ribbon, a button and a couple more sticky pearls. I luv the tiny onesie! If you have this set, the wording underneath it says yeah baby, but I didn't think it went with the verse above, so I cut the oneside out on pink paper and then put it on top of a plain circle. I'm getting some use out of my large and small scallop punches these days too!


I'm happy with how they both turned out and I hope she will be too!!


Not sure what my theme for tomorrow's card will be right now. I'll have to look for something to inspire me today and see what I come up with.


Tonite Neal and I finally get to see each other, no basketball, no scouts, just us, so I am so looking forward to that!! Not sure what I'll put together for dinner, maybe mexican since it's his favorite.


Dixie is doing fine these days, she still has the cone on because her feets are still healing and I did hear from her daddy yesterday that I only have 10 days left with her. Boy that really hit me hard. I knew it was soon, but now that it's down to days, I need to super-spoil her and just get lots of hugs and kisses and cuddle time in.


Have a great day!


Peace and Luv,

5 comments :

Dixie's BabyDaddy said...

You are so sweet ... So glad I stole you away.

shawn said...

I LOVE LOVE the 1st card.. it's great!!! the other card is wonderful too.. but I really really like the 1st one..
Only 10 days left?? NO NO NO.. that is so unfair..

Elena said...

They are so cute! Love them!!!
Glad to hear that Dixie is doing better!
Thank you for visiting me!

Debbie Olson said...

Jeannie, these are both gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Love your baby cards!

Deloris

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs