Hello! Kind of a western theme today and the inspiration for this design came from Lily Bean Paperie. More K&Company's Wild Saffron papers. I used the large star punch and then a smaller star punch for the one in the middle and they are actually a thin cardboard that came in between some papers (this is why I have too much stuff) and then I used some Color Box chestnut ink around the edges and pop-dotted them. The base of the card is Sahara Sand. No stamps, sorry, so I guess I can't post it on Splitcoast. The hello letters are Sizzlits and also pop-dotted. Then I just wrapped some twine around it and tied it up with a bow and a button.

Well the washing machine died yesterday. So we did a little running around trying to find something and geez are they expensive! Unfortunately, there's clothes floating in water right now and we can't get the thing to spin the water out. It came with the townhouse, and I have to say that I can't imagine how old it is, so we've been lucky to get 10 months out of it. I told Neal I'm going to have to go shopping because I don't have any clean clothes to wear - or I just can't go to work, one or the other, and I'll take shopping!!!

Have an awesome day!

Peace and Luv,

3 comments :

Miss TNT said...

Oh do I feel your pain on the washer! Mine broke down last week and it was full of clothes floating in water because the water wouldn't drain either. :-(

The repair man came and it ended up costing me $160.00...but it's good as new now and he told me it should last a LONG time now. But yes they are expensive!!

Elena said...

Oh... Sorry to hear about yor washing mashine... Pricaes are creazy now...
Your card is so cool! Love the western style!

shawn said...

Love the card..
I think I might take the no going to work.. hm..
I feel for you..

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs