Hello! I came across this checkered set while cleaning out my stash from This 'n That. The set included the frame, flower and buttons. The cardstock is Close to Cocoa and Riding Hood Red. The little bird stamp is from Stampin' Up, but I'm not sure which set. I used some ribbon and a few rhinestones and that's about it. The inside verse says ....it's your birthday - Have a Happy Day!

The weather here is gorgeous and in the 80's. Supposed to warm back up at the end of the week into the 90's, but that's still great. Everybody's decorating for Halloween and even tho it's not the typical fall weather I'm used to, it's still a fun time of year. I even bought a fairy skirt for Dixie at the Dollar Tree and I've got all of my fall stuff out, which is a lot since it's my favorite.

I had more written and two other pictures, but they somehow got deleted. Anyway, I'll try and post them tomorrow.

Tonite - Neal's got scouts so it's a late dinner. Gotta try and find some new recipes, I'm kinda bored with the same old, same old, ya know?! What else, well obviously work on my dining room table mess getting ready for the craft sale, and just watch some shows. Hope you have a great day and evening as well. Take care.

Peace and Luv,

2 comments :

shawn said...

great card... understand about the meals and the same old...
you need to post some pics of stuff for the craft sale... we would like to see it!!!

Elena said...

Great card! Love the colors and the flower is so cute!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs