Have you ever over-glittered?? That's what I did on these flowers. I put Stickles on them last nite and this morning you couldn't even see the flowers, it just looked like big glitter globs. So I tried to scrape a bunch of it off and then I had to use a black marker on top of it so you could even see them. What a mess and now I don't like this card at all, I'm so picky and judgmental of my own work sometimes it's a wonder I get anything done! Anyway, the main portion of the card is from a bag of natural cards and envelopes from Michael's. Not sure about the blue, but the patterened paper is from Pocket full of Posies and the green is Wild Wasabi. I'm not sure where I got the stamp from, probably the Dollar Tree. I colored it in with 3 of the 4 Copic markers I have and put a Purely Pomegranate heart on the vase and a sheer ribbon bow and then added 3 green rhinestones. It was already 10 last nite and I made this in 20 minutes, so what can ya do? I was running around to 3 different Petsmarts trying to find an E-collar for Dixie (a conehead) because she just won't stop licking her feet and the sores on them are getting worse and I don't know what else to do with her. Her daddy is going to be picking her up in a few weeks and I want to try and get her healed up by then so he doesn't have to deal with it. I did find a pink one tho, so as sad as she looks having to have it on, she does look cute because it's pink!


OY!!! This is a picture of my dining room table mess!! Gosh I hope I sell all of this stuff! I'm not really "making" anything, it's a craft sale so it's packaging up stuff that you want to sell to other crafters. They've advertised on yahoo and craig's list and I'm not sure where else. I didn't have time to work on it at all last nite and tonite Neal's kids will be over for dinner, so I guess we'll all have to gather around the coffee table! Sorry kids! I think I'll make skillet lasagne, salad and garlic bread, and keep my fingers crossed that they will eat it.



Here's a random picture and thought of the day - I want this car!! My little Saturn that I've had since '98 is starting to go on me, and it only has 65,000ish miles on it. I'm such a grannie with my cars! Actually I just like to work close to home is what it is. Anyway, I can't afford anything new, but for this week anyway - this is the car I want! It's a Jeep Wrangler, by the way, and I wonder if it comes in pink or purple? Wouldn't pink be cute?!

Ok well that's it for today. I do hope all is well in your corner of the world wherever you are and drop me a comment if you'd like. I always luv to hear from ya!

Peace and Luv,










2 comments :

Elena said...

Your are so hard to yourself... This card is very pretty! Love the ribbon on the vase! Don't see too much glitter!

shawn said...

My first thought was oh, the table doesn't look THAT bad... The card is cute!! Even with the glitter blobs!!
Dream car hu?? Pink would be nice.. I have a dark blue honda accord.. so I know about grannie cars too.. but I do like it..

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs