Breezy Tulips is what I'm calling this one. Another set, mini watercolors I think, that I snapped up at the sale. I used groovy guava for the base and then used the polka dots backgrounder stamp from Cornish Heritage Farms and used the groovy guava ink. Then I used more guava ink and wild wasabi for the tulips and put wild wasabi behind it. I stamped the butterfly in pacific point and cut two of them out and pop-dotted them. The orangey stickies are from stampendous I think. Let's see, the ribbon is wild wasabi and then there's a strip of pacific point paper and off white paper that I used a fancy scissor on. I think that's it.

Below are more pictures from the street art festival that we went to on Saturday nite. HAD to take a picture of the Wizard of Oz one, my favorite movie of all time and the song from it, and then of course the big doggie was just too cute. Luv them all really and I truly have to try this some time. What the heck - it's just sidewalk chalk and if you don't like it just hose it down, ya?!







For tomorrow's post I'll have some baby girl cards. I received a special order on Saturday for them, so that should be fun to do tonite. I just hope I have enough stuff to do it. I should have to stop at Joann's on the way home from work. Did I tell you that I got a gift certificate there? Also from Saturday, and one of the door prizes. Thanks Becky!

Peace and Luv,





2 comments :

shawn said...

Love the card...
And the Wizard of Oz drawing.. It reminds me of Hannah when she was little.. she would saw she wanted to watch wizwas... in fact, until we figured it out.. she would YELL wizwas at us... We laugh all the time when something from the wizard of oz comes up...
speaking of puppys.. how is Dixie??

Elena said...

Very pretty card! Love the scene you created!
You asked where in WI we live. We moved to WI about two years ago. First we lived in Madison. Last year we moved to Lake Mills, Jefferson county! Love this little town! Do you know this place?

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs