What a weekend! For thinking on Friday that I didn't have anything much going on, holy cow did I have fun! I had mentioned that I was going out Friday after work with some of the people I work with for a birthday party, and I got home at midnite! Had such a good time, and next to us was a guy waiting for a blind date to show up, so you know we had to get involved in that! He was so nervous and they turned out to be a great couple that I hope to actually stay in touch with. Saturday nite was another fun time with some of the same people and we went to listen to a live band and danced and laughed my butt off and actually closed the place down. Can't remember the last time that I actually did that.

So anyway, this little birdie stamp seemed appropriate to say - thanks...I needed that - to all involved in making my weekend so much fun. The patterned papers are K&Company's Wild Saffron with Blue Bayou cardstock. The stamp is from the Fast & Fun Notes set. I used a yellow marker for the flowers, Blue Bayou ink for the bird, a button, some cording, pop-dots, and rhinestones.

Not really sure what this week will bring just yet. I'll be watching Monday nite football tonite so I can see my Brett playing with the Jets, getting some cards done and watching all of my shows this week that I luv. There's a new Grey's on Thursday! I hope to tell a few more stories this week and introduce you to some special people in my life too.

Have a great day!

Peace and Luv,

2 comments :

shawn said...

OK, sounds like you had fun!! I don't remember ever closing a place down.. does that mean I am old???

Elena said...

Gald to hear that you had a real good time! The card is vey pretty! Love the softness of the colors! Brown and blue - my favourite! Very beautiful tag! And a bird is so cute!!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs