Well when I was making this card last nite I completely forgot what the date was today when I would be posting this - 9/11. This date will forever mean something to all of us and so I thought that by posting a card about happiness would seem too out of place and insensitive today. But then I thought about it a little bit on my drive to work, and now that I've had too much coffee and my mind is racing faster than I can form the words, I'm thinking well of course it's ok to want happiness for everyone, and especially those today who may have lost someone on this day. I know that I think about my mom and a very special brother in law everyday since they both passed 5 years ago and it makes me sad, but I do remember good things too, and I use my moms sayings all the time, and when the words come out of my mouth it makes me laugh. And so, even tho we will always remember where we were and what we were doing 7 years ago today, I just have to believe that as sad and tragic that that day was for all of us, we all need to remember the good things we do have in our lives to be grateful for, and so I will say that I do hope that Happiness be Yours, and with you, especially today but mostly always.

Think Peace, Peace, Peace, Peace, Peace today, and I send much luv from me to you!!





4 comments :

Miss TNT said...

I loved this...made me cry. You are such an amazing woman! So proud to call you my Aunt J. :-)

Miss TNT said...

I loved this...made me cry. You are such an amazing woman! So proud to call you my Aunt J. :-)

Elena said...

Hello Jeannie! I am gald to see your new cards!
This card is gorgeous! I like the vintage look of it!
I am really sorry to hear that you lost very close people... That was a big tragedy... I stiil remember that day and I saw it in the news I couldn't believe it is real...
But I like the way you are remembering your mom and brother-in-law. I lost my father when was 15 (he died from cancer) and when I remember him I always smile because of best memories I have. May be they are not with us anymore but they are alive in our hearts and memories...
Thank you for your card!

shawn said...

Beautiful card as always!! wonderful thoughts!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs