This is one I Miss You card for many friends of mine living in other states that I really do miss very much. That's one thing that's hard when you move to another state, just missing everybody so much. Anyway - this goes to all of you out there, and you know who you are, that I wish I could give a big hug to! (You are included in this too David!). I will have to write about my long lost high school sweetheart David that just reappeared into my life someday!

The stamps are: the bench from Time for You set and the doggie from the A Little Love set. The doggie is pop-dotted too. The background paper is scrapgirls.com, ribbons Target and American Crafts, ink is Close to Cocoa and a couple of rhinestones.

Last nite all I really did was watch some football and make dinner (click on the name for the recipe) Crispy Potato Barbecue Stacks. They were really good, and you gotta luv Pillsbury.com for some easy recipes.

Tonite - a couple of good shows are on, but other than that maybe make a couple of return phone calls and call it a nite! Still can't seem to get caught up on sleep from the weekend. I'm too old to be going out on the town like that, but it won't stop me from doing it again the next time the opportunity arises either - that was way too much fun!

Have a great day!

Peace and Luv,


2 comments :

shawn said...

very cute card!! I love the colors.. nice flair you have!! What shows do you watch??

Elena said...

Very cute card! Very sensitive... I miss you... those words are always in my heart since my family and friends are 1000 miles from me... Love the paper and ribbon...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs