This card is for my niece Traci, who not only got a promotion at work but also won second place in a 5K race for children's charities! Congrats, congrats Traci!! I can't tell you how proud of you I am and so happy to have you as part of my life. You always have kind and uplifting words for me and I can't wait to see all of the good things that you will do with the rest of your life. I just wish you weren't so far away from me!! (We need to talk about Thanksgiving!!)

The details of this card are - Close to Cocoa cardstock and the patterened paper is scrapgirls.com and K&Company's Wild Saffron, Close to Cocoa ink, some cording, a button and some rhinestones for some bling.

So as a gal here at work calls this day - Happy Friday Eve!! Doesn't that just crack you up?! She said this to me for the first time last week, and I can honestly say that I've never heard that before! That's a good way to think of it, yes? The day is starting off good (when someone tells you that you look like you've lost weight - now that's a good day) and I do hope it stays that way! Think positive, think positive, think positive.....

Peace and Luv,

3 comments :

Miss TNT said...

Thank you so much Aunt J! You are so awesome!!! I love the card. :-)

shawn said...

Very cool for Traci!!! Way to go!! and the card is great!! I am sure that she will love it!!

Elena said...

I love this card! Very elegant! The colors are so soft!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs