The Tart and Tangy set was itching to be used, and I hadn't used the cherry yet, so here you go. The background stripe paper is from scrapgirls.com and then I used Purely Pomegranate and Soft Sky. The ribbon is Target's and I used the white Signo pen to pep it up a little. I do luv these colors together, I have to say.


It's Wednesday - that's pretty good right? At noon we will be halfway thru the work week and that's not a bad thing. We actually got some hail here in Phoenix yesterday. It bopped me in the head as I was trying to close the storage door outside that always seems to be open at times like these. By the time I took the couple steps outside to close the door and go back in I was pretty much soaked. Kinda felt good tho.


Do you watch Big Brother? This is only my second season watching and it's getting down to the wire now. Next week is the end and I'm not sure I want any of the 3 to win at this point. I hate it when I get into a show and then this happens. The good guys never finish last. Interesting to say the least to watch tho.


Tonite.....steaks on the grill and catch up on a couple of tivo'd shows.


Have an awesome day!


Peace and Luv,


2 comments :

shawn said...

Very cute card.. I am going to make some cards.. really, ok I have an open house on friday and have to get my samples done for that.. is that a good enough reason.. although my stamping room has bees right now.. so I really don't want to go in there.. but I will have to soon enough...

Elena said...

Very cute card! Love the papers!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs