Since I have no card today, basically because I was just too darn lazy last nite, you get pictures of my baby girl. If you don't already know, her name is Dixie and she's the most awesome dog in the world, if I must say so myself. She's always there for me with the unconditional love no matter what and always ready with hugs and kisses for me too. She's 6 now, and so she sleeps more than she did before, but that's ok by me since when she was a baby she was always bouncing off the walls. They say that's what Jack Russell Terrier's are like tho, so I knew what I was getting myself into. She's very protective and doesn't take to new people well. She's kinda like a cat in that respect, she wants to come to you when she's ready, not the other way around. Me and her daddy haved shared custody of her, and she will be moving to Omaha with her daddy's new job next month. I'm going to miss her like crazy, as if I needed to say that. She's just so smart and cute and I'm not sure what I'll do without her. She also loves to share a bowl of popcorn with me when I watch a chick flick! It's just too bad I can't find any male in my life to act the same way!

Have a great day/nite - Peace and Luv!



3 comments :

shawn said...

Nice to have some new pictures of Dixie.. sad that she will be leaving soon!! Thanks for the new pics!!

Elena said...

Our pets are our best friends sometimes... Dixie is a sweet heart!

Anonymous said...

I love you Jeannie-Girl... You and I will get what we want... We belong together... All that has been talked about between us over our time together is with great meaning and purpose.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs