It's Friday!! We made it!! This card is a copy of a design on Lilybean's Paperie Blog, except I used dragonflies instead of butterflies (surprised?). Not a great picture again, but I was trying to get it done this morning before flying out the door, so it is what it is. The cardstock and ink is actually Bravo Burgundy, but you wouldn't know it, it looks black huh? Gotta figure out some better photography or something real soon somehow. Hmmm....do I know anybody that's good with Photoshop maybe (wink). You know who you are! Help me!! Anyway.....the old newspaper looking paper is a scrap I had around, and then I stamped another Sky Blue dragonfly, glittered it up and pop-dotted it in the middle. Used some pink rhinestones and pearls, sheer ribbon and a big blue and silver brad. Gosh this picture doesn't do it justice - makes me mad - that's a huge disappointment when you spend so much time on it, ya know?!! Blah, blah, blah....

I've got a follow up doctor appointment tomorrow morning and we'll see what they find wrong with me now! Wish I didn't have to go at all, but if I don't I can't get my medicine that I need for the other stuff that's wrong with me, so there ya go. Then.....the fun stuff.....I got invited to a Stampin' Up Card party!! Can't wait to get together and create and eat and learn new stuff and gab the afternoon away! Of course I'll share with ya what I learn (maybe), just kidding. Not much else planned I don't think, just hanging at the humble abode and watching football in my jammies.

Have an awesome weekend, whatever it is you do, be safe and take care!!

Peace and Luv,

2 comments :

shawn said...

Happy Friday to you too!! Love the card, I am sure that in the burgundy it looks awesome.. It actually looks brown to me.. not black by the way..
Hope all is well..

Elena said...

Wow! I love this vintage look of the card!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs