I think my picture taking skills, or lack of, really show here today, sorry. It's kind of a weird angle. I guess I should start taking the pictures at nite and not first thing in the morning before I've had my coffee! Anyway, I used the Sealed With a Kiss stamp set for the "love you" and colored in the heart with a red marker, one of my handmade crochet flowers with a brad and red rhinestone in the center, the heart is a sticker that I put on some cardstock and then pop-dotted it. The little blue button is actually a brad and all of the paper is K&Compay's Wild Saffron designer set. Some ribbon and a few more red rhinestones. I used the large and small scallop round punch, and I think that's it. Oh - the ink is just staz-on black and then I used Color Box chestnut brown around all of the edges.

Well - what do I talk about today? What's in the news - the stock market falling, polictics, more politics, and it's all depressing and this isn't a place that I certainly want any of that talked about. I know it's real and stuff that affects all of us in different ways, and all we can do is hope that things turn around with a new president. Enough said.....

I've talked about the "Sale" coming up here on October 18th. The scrapbook/cardmaking/stamping supplies yard sale and I really need to get moving on that. I've got some ideas for putting together some make your own card kits using a picture of one of my cards and then having all of the supplies included to make maybe 3 of your own. I also have specialty papers that I want to put ribbons and emblishments and stuff together for hopefully a quick sale. Not sure about pricing on stuff like tho. Gotta get stickers, bags, etc. and stop procrastinating! Tomorrow is the 1st already - that means I have 17 days to get it together!

We're planning a quick day trip to Sedona on Saturday that I'm looking forward to. I went there like 14 years ago, or however long it's been, and I loved it so I want to go back and take some pictures and see Snoopy-rock too! There's an art fair going on that we want to try and find too and have some lunch and just enjoy the day. It's supposed to cool off this weekend, so it should be perfect.

That's it for now - have an awesome day - take care!


Peace and Luv,

2 comments :

shawn said...

cool card..
I am jealous of you going on a trip...

Charlene Austin (Willow01) said...

Don't you love K&Co? It has to be one of my favorite dp companies!! There is that gorgeous crocheted flower!!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs