Hi and Happy Friday to you. I felt the need to do a dragonfly card, so here ya go. The papers are all from scrapgirls.com - the Naturescape set. The stamps are: the corner swirly from inque boutique, the verse from stampabilities and the dragonfly has no name on it. I used Close to Cocoa for the swirl and verse and Old Olive for the dragonfly. Also Color Box Chestnut around all the edges. The glittery orangey stickies are from stampabilities also.

I'm happy it's Friday, but no big plans for the weekend either. Just going to lay low and try and de-stress myself and hopefully feel better next week. I've got a couple of movies to watch and one that I'm borrowing and of course I want to get some cards done too.

I hope you have a fantastic weekend, whatever it is you do. Be safe and take care!

Peace and luv,

2 comments :

shawn said...

OHHH, I love the colors.. the papers are great!! I really like the card..
Have a great weekend!

Elena said...

I relly love it! You have a very beautiful color vision! Like your style!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs