Here's some of the cool stuff I did at the Stampin' Up card party I went to. These are two of the demonstrators designs, not mine, but had to share with you some of the new colors and paper. We used some of the new cardstock colors
Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss and Pink Pirouette and the patterned paper is from the Bella Rose collection. The cupcake stamp is from the Crazy for Cupcakes set. Also used some chunky glitter on the cupcakes and I got the chance to try out the markers here too. I really like them, but they are spendy. Gotta start buying a couple at a time. The other thing pictured is a little purse that holds a chocolate nugget. Too cute isn't it? I had a great time - thanks so much Jan, and to Brenda for her hospitality!! I ordered some of the new colors and ink and a stamp set too. I do luv the new colors!

Yesterday was not a very good football day at all. My team lost, Neal's team lost, the AZ Cardinals lost, but to a team with an awesome quarterback anyway! We had Neal's kids for the weekend, which is always fun and then had his siblings over to watch the MN game. Of course then came the premier of Amazing Race last nite, also exciting. Looks to be another interesting season, but I didn't see any real standout funny people really, so we'll see how it goes as we get farther into it.

I did have great news at the doctor on Saturday and all of my bloodwork came back great! No other problems to worry about right now and that's so good to hear. I did get a flu shot, and got a bit of a reaction to it, my arm is red and puffy, but if I can ward off any flu down the road I will!

Have a great Monday!

Peace and Luv,

2 comments :

Elena said...

Glad to hear you visit to the doctor was good. Very beautiful projects! Love the papers! Looks like you had a very good time!

shawn said...

Glad that you had a good time... I love making the nugget purse thingys.. I don't have the crazy for cupcakes yet.. on my list.. oh my list...
I love my markers.. I did buy the set and use them all the time..
AND.. football.. it stunk this weekend.. all around!!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs