Hello!!!!
So I took a little unplanned "Blog Break" for awhile. You know how it goes sometimes you're the windshield and sometimes you're the bug! I'm fine and thanks for the emails of concern. Just went thru a little bit of a crappy couple of weeks and I know better than to not keep creating since this is one of my passions, but I did, and I apologize for that. I guess somehow I don't think you want to hear anything but good here, but perhaps to keep writing and creating is really what I need to do. It's what I love to do, it takes me away from thinking about the bad stuff that life has hiding around its little corners and I do not want to give it up.

At any rate, I was still checking out the blogs of others and found another blog that I like called TamTam Design Studio and she had 21 suggestions for success of which I pared down to 5 that meant the most to me that I can relate to and need to focus on not just now but always. When I showed them to Neal he thought it already was a definition of myself, and that felt really good to hear.



  1. Be forgiving of yourself and others.

  2. Have a grateful heart.

  3. Be good to yourself.

  4. Take good care of those you love.

  5. Don't do anything that wouldn't make my mom proud.


To get to the card design a little bit, it's an old stamp set called Petal Prints. I used some Wild Wasabi paper, ribbon and ink. The rest are shades of purple-ish blue-ish scraps and some Color Box classic pigment inks and then the pearls are like stickers. Not sure who makes them.

It's Sunday evening - been watching football almost all weekend, but tomorrow nite is the real game to watch - Packers vs. Vikings. Since Neal is from Minnesota this should be interesting!!

Here's a picture of my Dixie - she's doing fine too!

She's going to have to go back with her daddy real soon, so I will be taking lots of pictures.


Peace and much luv to you all!!




3 comments :

shawn said...

Beautiful card.. Love the colors!
Glad to have you back!!!
So, you are actually going to watch the game tonight?? Should be good without Brett!!
Dixie is so cute too!!!

Anonymous said...

Dixie doodles!!!!!

Elena said...

Very beautiful card! The colors are great!
Dixie is so cute!!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs