Boy cards are so hard to do!!! I struggled for awhile last nite on this, but I'm pretty happy with the results. The colors are much brighter than they appear here, but you know how that goes. The black strip is actually crimped, but you can't really tell that. The rest of the paper is from scrapgirls.com, and the studs are from stampendous, I think. This card is for a guy I work with who is 39 today and we're heading out after work to celebrate so we are all looking forward to that after a very long and exhausting week.

What this weekend means for me is looking for another weekend/part time job again, and starting over looking for an affordable place to call my own. It's exciting and scarey at the same time, but I have to put my big girl panties on and stay focused on what's important, and that would be me. I know that there's better things out there for me, I meet new and awesome people here in Phoenix everyday, and life goes on. I can't continue to stress over something that just wasn't meant to be to begin with, that is for sure. It's going to take a long time for the trust factor wall that I've built up around me to come down tho. Ok, ok, I've said more than I probably should here, but that's ok right? This is my blog, and it's my party!! I can say what I want and feel good and free about it!! I'm releasing all the bad energy from my body with each word and it feels good!!

Not sure that I'll post anything this weekend, but you never know....I do hope that ya'll have a great weekend tho...and I will too....

Peace and Luv,

2 comments :

shawn said...

great card... stinky news with the job/apartment thing.. Keep your head up... I will be sending good thoughts your way...

Elena said...

I agree with you! Boys cards are the hardiest ones! You did an awesome card! I also like the result!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs