This is a CASE'd card of SimplyStampin123 on SCS. The stamp is from Cowtown Stamps and as you can see below I have a similar picture of Dixie looking like this that her daddy sent me right around the same time that I got this stamp, which I thought was ironic. She's so silly! I tried to initally do her coloring, but it didn't work out very well. Also used is the tiny "ruff day?" stamp from the Little Love set. The background papers are from scrapgirls.com, the ribbon from American Crafts and the dog bone clip from Sticker Planet. I watercolored the doggie but it wasn't on watercolor paper, so the edges kinda curled up, but I liked how it looked so I left it that way. I put Color Box Chestnut Brown chalk inkpad on all of the edges with Blue Bayou and Close to Cocoa ink on the image along with So Saffon.

I'm glad it's Thursday, but of course wish it was Friday. Still kinda tired, so I need to rest up tonite for the weekend! Still getting caught up with Neal on our recorded shows from when he was gone. Last nite was Big Brother nite, we had 3 episodes to watch. Crazy people on that show, altho I can't imagine how I would handle being locked up in a house for 3 months with a bunch of people I don't know either. I would hope better than these brats. The things I watch for entertainment and laughs! Mostly laughs! Neal and I have talked about starting a new blog where we just talk about reality shows and new movies and stuff. I'm sure there's something like it out there already, but he being a writer he'd luv the creative outlet. Just not sure now that school is starting up again and he'll be teaching some more new classes in addition to what he's already got that we'll have the time for it. Maybe if we just do a recap of the week and just post on the weekends. Something to think about anyway.

Lastly, since I'm originally from Wisconsin, of course I'm a huge Green Bay Packer and Brett Favre fan. I must say that being in luv with a Viking fan, who is one of our biggest rivals, can be difficult sometimes and when there was talk that Brett may go to Minnesota I just couldn't believe it. Now that it sounds pretty official that he's going to the New York Jets I just can't believe that either. I never thought he'd wear anything but a Packer uniform. I luv him to death, and we certainly don't know all sides of the story so its hard to judge, but geez this is going to be a really hard football season for me.

Have a great day -

Peace and Luv -

2 comments :

Bunny Cates, digital-scrapbooking.org said...

cute card! love the pic of your poochie too!

Erin Bigler said...

This is too darn cute! So glad I found your blog...love your style! Have to check into this stamp, too...so original!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs