Just a couple of little polka dot thank you note cards I'm sending off in the mail today. I meant to post this before I left for work this morning, but you know how that goes some days. I was inspired by the Prisma flowers and then I used one of the little stamps from a Patterns & Prints set from Hero Arts. The centers of the flowers are actually centers from some silk flowers from Michael's, and then I put a rhinestone in the middle of that. The ribbons are from Target. Very cutesy.

It was an interesting day at work, as usual, and I'm just glad that I'm home now. I got my daily welcome home kisses and hugs from Dixie, and now I can relax for a couple of days, at least that's the plan anyway. I do want to get started on a new paperback, Janet Evanovich's Lean Mean Thirteen. Her fourteenth book in the series has actually been out for awhile, so I need to catch up. They crack me up and sure are fun to read, which is just what I need right now. Of course I'll be creating more cards for your viewing pleasure this weekend too!

Have an awesome weekend everybody and take care!

Peace and Luv!

3 comments :

shawn said...

LOVE the polka dots!! So does Hannah!!!

Elena said...

Very nice cards! I like how the ribbon matches with paper!

Thank you for stopping by at my blog!

shawn said...

OK, I really like this card combo.. however.. are you coming back??? I miss you!!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs