I'm Queen for the day! At least that's how I feel thanks to Elena who's blog is called TheRedHairedGirl who has nominated me for this award. Thank you so much for making me feel so special Elena!

The rules of accepting this award are as follows:

1. The winner can post the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received the award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 others blogs.
4. Put links to those on your blog.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you’ve nominated.

So here goes:


1. What's Happening In My Life - Shawn, my dear comment friend Shawn! I luv your positive comments for me and your blog is such a fun place to stop in and see just what you're reading!


2. ScrapBitz - Suzanne - Luv all of your cute critter cards and hearing about your own little critters too!


3. Zany Not Crazy - Maren - Such beautiful simpleness to your cards and hearing the stories about your boys and seeing their pictures of course are priceless!


4. Thinking Inking - Debbie - I absolutely adore your stuff Debbie! Enuf said!


5. Confetti - Lexi - Paper arts and party smarts is right - Awesome party planning advice and such great pictures to show all of the fun party ideas!


6. PaperFections - Sharon - Great tutorials and pictures showing just how to do these beautiful creations she comes up with!


7. Paper in the Works - Kim - Extremely inspirational and such beautifully creative color combinations!


By the way, the stamp for this card (girl) is from Denami Design, and the crown on her head is from the A Little Love set. Cardstock scraps, and a sheer ribbon bow from Michael's along with some prisma glitter and adhesive crystal gemstones from Hero Arts.


Thanks for checking in and have a great day!!


Peace and luv -



7 comments :

Suzanne J Dean said...

Thanks so much for the award Jeannie. I appreciate you visiting my blog and recognizing me this way!

Suzanne Dean

StamperSharon said...

Hi, Jeannie -- thanks so much for the award, aren't you a cutie! This card is adorable -- I love that sweet girl stamp and you've colored so well, I love the worn jeans! Hugs!

StamperSharon said...

Hi, Jeannie -- thanks so much for the award, aren't you a cutie! This card is adorable -- I love that sweet girl stamp and you've colored so well, I love the worn jeans! Hugs!

Maren said...

Thank you SO much for the award, Jeannie! You are just the sweetest gal...really made my stamping evening brighter! :-) Such a fun card too! Love that touch of hot pink and sparkle!! FAB!

shawn said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! Wow that is saying a lot coming from you!!
LOVE the card, as usual! You do such wonderful work!!!

Elena said...

Very cute card! I love your coloring and the layuot is great!

Erin Bigler said...

OMG, Jeannie...Someone beat me to it! Last night I started searching for MY 7 choices to receive this award, and you were at the top of my list! Anyway, you are hereby awarded a SECOND time! Visit my blog and you'll see you name in my most recent post! I JUST LOVE YOUR WORK!!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs