If you know me, I luv a sale and anything I can get for $1. Like yesterday, this is another $1 stamp from Michael's that I stamped twice, used a hole punch to cut out the flowers and colored them in, then pop-dotted them on top of the first stamp. Really just used scraps from there and a bit of ribbon. I really like these colors together tho. I did use some soft sky ink to texture the paper behind the stamp a bit just to give it a little more interest.

Neal comes home tonite!!! I can't wait and it's just been way too long to be apart. Today has just got to go by fast because I'm just not a very patient person sometimes. I think Dixie knows it too, because she's been looking out the front window for him!


I'd luv to hear from more of you out there. I can see from my site meter how many people visit here everyday, and I'm truly grateful. I'd just really luv to hear your comments tho, it keeps me going. I appreciate those who almost always comment (Shawn) but it would be great to hear from more of you. I am especially intrigued by those of you from other countries and wonder how you heard about me.

Have a very happy, happy and awesome day -

Peace and much luv,

2 comments :

Bunny Cates, digital-scrapbooking.org said...

I luv anything for $1 too! Joannes had the entire beading dept on sale 40% off this past weekend, and I loaded UP on beads! After the sale price and the coupon I had they ended up only being like $1 a bag! I was soo excited.

Im just getting started building my stamp supplies. I hope I can run across some good bargains soon!

Love the card!

shawn said...

does this mean you want me to quit commeting?? The card is cute.. I love the polka dot ribbon!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs