Hi there. This is a stamp from the Sealed With a Kiss set that I got recently that is on the retired list. I wish I could have gotten more, but then I want it all, and who doesn't? The heart brad fit perfectly on it and I used some glitter Stickles around it. The background paper is from scrapgirls.com. There's Wild Wasabi paper around that and the ribbon is also Wild Wasabi grosgrain. Can't believe they are getting rid of that color too.

Not sure how today is going to be here at work. I'm still a little bit upset about some things that happened at yesterday, so I think I need to have a chat with the owners and see where that goes. Need to set some boundaries and talk about just what it is they want from me I think. You know how that goes, one of THOSE conversations. I'm just frustrated a little bit, well maybe a lot, and so are many of my co-workers. It's time. So either I'll still have a job tomorrow, or maybe I'll be without one in 2 weeks. I'll let you know how it goes. Should be interesting.

I hope YOUR day is great, and let me hear from you - I enjoy the comments!

Take care - Peace and Luv!





1 comment :

shawn said...

I think that is a cute little stamp! and love the card and colors! YUP, I agree, it was sad to see Wild Wasabi go! The new SU colors are ok, they will take some getting use to.
Sorry to hear work stinks.. must be the time of the year.. mine is up in the air too!
Have a great day.. good luck!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs