Hi there, just a quick and simple card for ya here today with yet another $1 stamp from Michael's. The background striped paper is from scrapgirls.com, some other Bazzill scraps, a little ribbon and silver stickies, (not sure what else to call them). I colored the stamp in with the only 4 copic markers that I have. The jury is still out on whether I like them enough to buy more. I like them, but I'm just not sure what the big deal is about them, plus they are so very spendy!!


It's Wednesday, and I'm tired!! The last time I looked at the clock it was 2:30am. Neal's flight was delayed and didn't get in until really late and so I just want to go back to bed, believe me. I wish I had some vacation days to take, but alas I am the ever so dedicated employee (ya right).


I hope you have a wonderful day, and do leave me a comment if you wish after spending a little time on my little blog here and let me know what you think. I'd luv to hear from ya!


Have a great day!


Peace and Luv -


1 comment :

shawn said...

Did you stamp the hearts on the ribbon, or did it come that way?? Haven't tried the Copic's yet.. sort of scared by them.. I is some wonderful stuff with them.. but I don't know if I have the patients to use them.. I like the background paper though...
And yes, I know I should do some stamping.. hope for this weekend... and I have some new stuff to use.. what am I thinking??

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs