Hey there! A couple of birthday cards here today. The inspiration from some old ice cream cone stickers I found from Susan Branch. The main paper is Close to Cocoa and the dark brown is Bazzill. The polka dot paper is from K&Company's Wild Saffron set. Then I used my little ice cream cone stamp with Close to Cocoa ink and stamped all over Sahara Sand on the one and Purely Pomegranate on the other. There are little silver heard brads on the top scoop and the ribbon is from American Crafts.


Didn't feel great yesterday so considering how I felt, I'm glad that I got these two done.

Off I go to get ready for another glorious work day.........

Have an awesome day and take care!

Peace and Luv!



1 comment :

Erin Bigler said...

Hi, Jeannie-Saw this card on SCS which led me here...so nice to "meet" you! LOVE your blog - all your artwork and also your sidebar list of "When I need a little help"...what an awesome resource! I will be back often to visit, and if you get a chance, stop by my blog sometime (though it's in dire need of updating!)! And again, these ice-cream cone cards are adorable...I'm such a foodie! See you soon!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs