Hello there and Happy Thursday! Sorry I didn't post anything yesterday, to be honest I was just too dog gone tired Tuesday nite and lazy too. This one I re-did 3 times and I'm still not crazy about it, so my mojo must be on the fritz or something. Anyway, the strawberry is from the Tart & Tangy stamp set and I threw some Wild Wasabi paper in with a little bit of black, pink and white and the base of the card is red. The ribbon is from Michael's, and I used lots of pop-dots and my dragonfly punch with some Prisma glitter. Used the white Signo pen and added a couple of little red brads.

I'm running late here today, so I do want to follow up and let you know that my "talk" went well at work. I received an apology and yesterday was a really smooth day. Things that came up were dealt with like actual adults and I didn't go home with a headache. It certainly makes me feel like today will be better too. Fingers crossed that it sticks for awhile!

Have a great day!

Peace and Luv -







1 comment :

shawn said...

Glad to hear that your work situation is getting "better"...
I LOVE the little dragonfly on the card.. it just gives it that little cute pop!!
Hope your day keeps getting better..

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs