Hello and Happy Monday! This card is another fun scrappy project. The background paper is from Once Upon a Time and the center doo-dad is from scrapgirls.com. The hello stamp is a Calligraphy stamp set from Michael's and I'm not sure where the dragonfly is from. I took a picture of the envelope and the inside as well. I don't always finish off the inside, but I know that it adds that wow factor to the receiver instead of it just being plain. So this is a reminder to do that, it really finishes it off. I then just added some rhinestones and ribbon.

I had a great weekend hanging out and watching the Olympics and did some running around and visiting with Neal's family. We also went to Neal's school yesterday and got his class ready for school starting today. Since the school he teaches at is in Scottsdale we stopped and had a late lunch at a fabulous place called Oregano's. Yummy pizza and salad and passion fruit iced tea!

Not sure how all of you are with the Olympics, but it's pretty much a continuous thread on our tv. Amazing stuff going on there. Such talent I can't even imagine having!

Have an awesome day!

Much Peace and Luv,


1 comment :

shawn said...

Wait.. school starts alreay there?? OMG, not until after labor day here in MN..
Love the card, and I really like how you did the dragonfly on the envie too! the background paper is great!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs