Feeling a little froggy today? Well I'm sending you a little hoppy-ness! I decided this little guy needed to come out of the box for a bit from the All Wrapped Up stamp set. I used VersaMark with the flower from the same set on the Sky Blue and Old Olive background, make a bitty tag and added a bit of ribbon. The button is a brad and the ribbon from Michael's. Cute and simple.

It's Tuesday, still not feeling the greatest, and I hate days like this. Just trying to get thru the work day and go home and rest and watch more Olympics. Did you see it last nite? Holy cow I really think the US got ripped off on the gymnastics. They worked to cover their butts explaining the scoring, but I'm not sure I or anybody else watching can agree that we should have received the silver on that one. I know there's still the controversy as to if the girls from China are even 16 and I can see why. They sure look younger to me too.

Have an awesome day and go USA!

Peace and Luv to you!





3 comments :

Elena said...

Hello Jeannie! I found your blog about two months ago. I really like all the cards you do and the way how you trying new decorative ideas!
I've nominated you for a blog award. You can see my post TheRedHairedGirl for the details. Thank you for sharing and inspiring us !!!

shawn said...

Yup the USA team has gotten the short end of the stick a couple times this year. I agree..
Cute cards the last couple days!! love the button and the little top "card"!!

shawn said...

Yup the USA team has gotten the short end of the stick a couple times this year. I agree..
Cute cards the last couple days!! love the button and the little top "card"!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs