Happy Friday y'all!! This card is an inspiration and CASE of Tilly on SCS. The stamp set used is Time Well Spent, and I used Wild Wasabi paper and ink, then some black, orange and yellows. The orange glitter stickers in the centers of the flowers and on the butterfly are from Stampendous and I also used a black marker for the centers of the tulips. The centers of the daisies are pop-dotted. Not sure where the ribbon is from, but it's one of my favorites.

We're heading out after work here to meet up with some previous co-workers for some adult beverages, so I'm looking forward to that tonite. This weekend I want to tear apart my closet and get rid of things that I just don't wear anymore. It's packed and it seems I just wear the same things anyway, so it's time to purge. Of course, after that I'll probably need to go shopping to replace some of it, right?!

It's just me and Dixie all weekend, so it'll be good to spend some quiet time with her and go for some walks too. There's a doggy day care that just opened up down the road from my work that charges $18 a day that I'm thinking about doing maybe a couple times a week so she gets some exercise and just gets out a little bit. Call me crazy, but she's my baby girl and since I only have her a few months I want her to not be so bored all day long by herself. I'll give it a try and she how she does I think.

Have a great Friday and an awesome weekend!

Peace and luv,
>


2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hey Cutie-Pie... Just catching up a little. I know we just talked... but I miss you so I had to see what he had been creating without me around.
Love you ...
and see you real soon, but not soon enuff for me!!!
nj

shawn said...

Love the card.. very cute.. Lots of cutting..
You will have to blog about how the doggie day care is.. I haven't ever thought about that.. but then again.. I have a greyhound.. they are fine just laying around.. I call her my 50lb cat..

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs