This is a card that I decided to redo. As you can see, I used my Signo white dot maker, added some half squares to the top, changed the square love to a circle and added the circle scallop behind it, and then added a bunch of dragonfly punch outs. Too many dragonflies? Never!! I think it gives it a softer and more feminine look now. The center is actually fabric.

I hope everyone had a fun day yesterday, we had my sweetie's siblings over and of course we have the kids this weekend, so it was time in the pool and bbq and fireworks. We had a great day and I hope you did too.

Neal is off trying to fix his brothers car right now, and tonite it's just chicken on the grill and a movie.


Peace and luv,

P.S. A special thank you to Shawn for all of your great comments - they are very much appreciated!

1 comment :

shawn said...

This is a beautiful card! I really like it.. I thought that maybe you had stamped those dragonflies!! I love the idea of fabric! I would NEVER thad thought of that!
And you are welcome!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs