So while I was organizing I found a bunch of old stickers and embellishments and stuff and so I came up with this card, which makes me now totally want to be on a beach somewhere! The flip flop sticker and sentiment are from Cloud 9 - The Wood Stone Collection - called The Tropics. The dragonfly stamp is from Stampendous and is called Dragonfly Window (I just cut out the dragonfly from it). I used Staz On Black ink. Then I tore some of the blue paper to make it look kinda like waves. I added some sheer ribbon, a Prisma flower with a Neal button (like how I named them?) and pop-dotted the dragonflies and the sticker.

Last nite we tried Mexican grilled pizza, and it would have been great except that the crust kinda burned. Oh well - it was still pretty good, and we'll have to try it again sometime.

It's Tuesday morning, I've got my first cup of french vanilla coffee in front of me and I'm trying to get with it here, but it may take more than one cup today. It's starting out to be a busy day, which is good - it keeps me out of trouble!

Peace and luv -

2 comments :

shawn said...

I really like this card.. it's very cute.. and I agree.. makes you want to be on a beach somewhere..and I think that you should market Neil buttons... (hee hee hee).
I tried to stamp this morning, but no go.. will try later...

Debbie Olson said...

Love the beachy card--great accessorizing!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs