Not the greatest picture, but a fun little simple card made with another stamp from Cowtown Stamps
on their $1 clearance. I just liked it, not sure why. I colored it in with a couple of Copic markers that I got recently and added a few pink sticker rhinestones. For the sentiment, I wasn't sure what to put, and Neal's idea was "nice pear", but I didn't think anyone who might receive this card would appreciate that like he would. I kept thinking I needed to do more to this one, but I just stopped and left it at this and pop-dotted the pear.

My Neal is gearing up for his trip back home to Minnesota for his high school reunion and besides hopefully getting a bunch of cards done, I'm going to miss him like crazy. Thankfully, I've got Dixie to keep me company so that I don't go completely bonkers! Wish I had a bunch of vacation time to take off and go with him. I need to remind myself to negotiate that with the next job I get! We just switched to directv and you know how that goes, you get a bunch of movie channels free for a couple of months, so I'll have that too. I made a promise not to watch any of our reality shows without him, so catching up on chick flicks is what I'll be doing.

If any of you watch Design Star on HGTV, you know it's down to the final 2. I think I like Jen the most, but this season was a real let down I thought compared to the last 2. I do watch Color Splash, which was the winner 2 seasons ago, but I'm not crazy about Kim's show, who is the gal that won last year. I like her, but just not crazy about her show. There's also a new show called The Stagers. This is totally what I'd like to do! I have helped several friends back home in Wisconsin and then in Colorado stage their houses to sell and all of the houses that I've had have sold within a week, so I must do something right. I'd love to do it and actually get paid for it tho. Not sure how well this show will go over, since they're aren't working so much with what people already have, but they get this high dollar stuff from their warehouse and also buy stuff it make it look good. I can see doing a little bit of that, but not as much as they do.

Anyway, guess I've had too much coffee this morning since I'm rambling on.

Have an awesome day!

Peace and Luv,

1 comment :

shawn said...

OOHHHH Neil is coming to MN?? Too bad you can't come with..
I love the card.. how do you like the Copic markers??
I got my new stampin up stuff.. and should play.. but.. well.. ok, maybe..
I love the card, and the comment Neil made was funny too!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs