Just a simple, back to the basics card here for today. I found yet another great site called Clean and Simple Stamping
and it is just that, very clean and simple ideas when you either don't have a lot of time for details, or just like this one, want to do something simple. I used the Time Well Spent stamp set, with Color Box orange ink, Old Olive and Close to Cocoa. I'm not sure what the orange paper is called, so I'll just call it what it is - orange - and then some Wild Wasabi together with a little off white and a scrap of yellow. The center of the flower is one of the wedding confetti flowers from Michael's with a random button (not Neal's) and then 6 mini orange brads. The sentiment I typed and printed out on my computer.

It's Wednesday already, so that's good, I'm still not feeling the greatest, not sure what's up. I didn't even make it thru Big Brother last nite because I fell asleep on the couch. It's on again tonite, so I'm sure I'll get caught up quickly. When you need sleep, I guess you need sleep. I did have some bazaar dreams last nite, so I know that I slept soundly anyway.

It's actually a pleasant morning outside here today. Not too crazy hot right now. Not sure what the day will bring, probably around the 100 mark again. Once it's over 100, who's counting?!

I've got some new music loaded onto my iPod to listen to today, so that should keep me motivated a little bit. No scheduled meetings to deal with, so it should be an easy breezy kind of day (fingers crossed).

Last nite we had a recipe from the Pioneer Woman Cooks. She has such an entertaining site, and so funny. We made the Marlboro Man's Second Favorite Sandwich. It was chicken, we grilled it, and then you put bacon on top of it and melt cheese on top of that and put it on some grilled buns. It was really good, not on my diet, but what the heck! Check out her site, for more awesome recipes.

Have a great day!

Peace and luv,

2 comments :

shawn said...

I like the card!! I might have to check out that site too!! and I am glad that you didn't use a Neil button.. at least you are branching out... It did look like you used a Neil button on yesterday's card.. and the chicken sounds yummy too..

Anonymous said...

Hey Baby… I have the strong urge to tell you that you mean the world to me and that I love you very much… but you are sleeping and cute-ly snoring. So I will just tell you here. You are my perfect girl and I am lucky to be with you … you deserve more from me and I will continue to try harder every moment I have with you. And tell Shawn to back off! I love you with all my heart. nj

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs