It's Monday - yuk! Anyway, just back to the basics of a simple card with a little doggie on it that reminds me of my Dixie. The picture of her is after the kids went home and she sure was tuckered out. The stamp is an oldie but cutie from the A Little Love set from Stampin' Up with some Bazzill papers and some brown bag paper that I love working with. The envelope is also brown bag. Not sure where I got the paw print stamp, there's no name on it. Then I just tied it all up with a little ribbon. Sweet and simple, like I hope your Monday will be.

Like Dixie, I'm wore out too from running and playing with the kids, but we had a great weekend and everybody had a good time.
Can't wait to go home and get some work done on some more cards tonite. Not working on any over the weekend, I think I'm having withdrawals or something!

Take care -

Peace and Luv -

1 comment :

shawn said...

What a cute picture of Dixie!! and the card is great!! and I love the new color on the blog!!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs