It's Elvis day! This picture did not turn out at all as bright as this card truly is, but that's the way it goes I guess. I had more fun with my new Signo pen, as you can see too. So this is basically a flat background and then the center represents a record or LP as they are sometimes called which opens up. There is actually black, purple and bright blue cardstock with bright yellow stars. I used the star stamp from the Fun & Fast notes set, a small star punch, some silver glitter ribbon and typed up the sentiment on the computer. Of course you know that the inside (see below) HAS to say thank you very much!!!!

This was the hardest star on Hollywood Blvd. to find! We had a printout of where all of the stars could be found and so Elvis was listed at an address that we went to, but then it listed a landmark that it was under that didn't make sense. So we had to ask someone and of course it was about another 4-5 blocks from where we already were. But it was worth it, and I'm glad we found it. The picture of my niece Traci and I with Elvis was in front of a restaurant storefront.

Happy Thursday to you! Peace and luv!!















1 comment :

shawn said...

I would have to look for Elvis too.. LOVE the card...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs