I think I'll call this one Perfectly Pretty Purple Hi, since I used the Stampin' Around Perfectly Pretty stamp for the background. At least I think that's what it's called, not sure. Anyway, I used Wild Wasabi ink and then put the Wild Wasabi cardstock behind it and dotted a border with my white Signo pen. The background behind that is from Flavia as are the round letters, and then I used a dark, dark purple behind that, which I also used a scrap of to wrap around the middle and behind the ribbon. The ribbon is from Michael's. The flowers are Prima, and I put a rhinestone purple and silver brad in the middle of them.

It's Wednesday, and it's been a long work week already. I suppose because it was a long weekend. Yesterday was a bit chaotic and wierd, so I hope today goes a bit better.

Another hot one here in AZ, as usual for this time of year. It's a bit cloudy right now, so maybe some rain today (?)

I need to make some cards tonite for some friends going thru some health issues. Not sure if I should just go the thinking of you route, or what. I'd like to keep it lite, but not that I'm thinking it's funny, if you know what I mean. Kind of a tough one - so I could use a suggestion or two.

Have a great day!

Peace and luv,

1 comment :

shawn said...

OOOHHHH I love the color combo!! and the card is wonderful!! I really need to stamp some, I have been busy reading a lot lately, and not stamping.. looking for inspiration, and you are just what I need!!!
Thanks for ANOTHER wonderful card!!
and can't wait to see what you created last night!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs