I got roses!!!! Aren't they beautiful?! They are more pink than the pictures show, but I was so excited since he is out of town for awhile and when we were at the Dollar Tree over the weekend they had this stamp (the daisy and the sentiment are one stamp) and I wasn't going to get it, but he told me I should, so now I know why! This card is a CASE of Lost in the 60's (Diane) at Splitcoaststampers, and I knew once I saw hers that I had the same ribbon, just thinner and I think mine is from Michael's. The heart stamp is from Inque Boutique, the embossed paper is from Michael's, and then I used Pixie Pink, Purely Pomegranate and what could be Old Olive paper, but I'm not sure. There's a big glitter center on the flower with Lace Stickles, 4 little green flower brads and I used my Signo pen to dot it all up! Thanks Diane for the inspiration!


I always turn the bedroom tv on in the morning while I'm getting ready and the movie Mannequin was on, and I sure wish I could have finished watching it. It's such an old movie, but a cute little romance. I usually leave the living room tv on for Dixie during the day (she luvs the Animal Planet), but I couldn't even turn the darn thing on this morning. What's up with that? I have no idea what happened, since I was watching it last nite. Even trying to turn it on manually wouldn't work. This of course has to happen when Neal's gone! Hopefully I won't break anything else before he gets home!


Have an awesome day everybody!

Much Peace and luv!


1 comment :

shawn said...

Very cute card.. and you LUCKY LUCKY girl to get roses!! I think he might like you a little!!
I have never left the TV on for our dogs.. but have heard of people doing that. I wonder if Gretel the Grayhound would like that or not.?. I don't think that she would care..
When does Neal come home for our hot hazy humid weather here in MN? It's the hottest it's been all summer this week!! Maybe Neal brought it with him from AZ??

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs