How cute is this little guy? Another stamp from Cowtown Stamps
that I just luv. This layout design is another from Lily Bean's Paperie. I did finally break down and get a bag of buttons from Wal-Mart the other day so my poor guy doesn't have to worry about me taking them off of his shirts anymore. The other stamp used is the plaid backgrounder from Cornish Heritage Farms and it was inked in So Saffron.

Here it is Wednesday and between today and tomorrow being the end of the month, I will be busy at work but that's ok. Better that than bored for sure.

Thanks for taking a peek and have an awesome day!

Peace and luv,


1 comment :

shawn said...

OHHHH, I love the little puppy!! and the layout is just great! I am happy that you got different buttons, but I still think you had marketing potential there with the "Neil Buttons".. a whole new line of buttons...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs