Hi there and Happy Wednesday, or if you're in the working world Thursday since it's a short week - yes!! Anyway, here's my star card for the day - I used Purely Pomegranate and 2 different blue cardstocks also from Stampin' Up, but I don't know the names off the top of my head. I used the star Basic Background stamp with Versamark and then my new white Signo pen - luv it! A scrap of wide white grosgrain ribbon, and the sentiment I printed off of my computer. I ike these colors together.

So here's some pictures of my little girl Dixie Chick, and I teamed them with the picture of the Hollywood star of Charles M. Schulz since she's my little Snoopy girl. I'm so happy to have her with me now, she's just such a sweetheart. The picture of her head sticking out of the hole is from my ex's apartment patio. She looks like a little mouse - doesn't she?!

Have an awesome day - Peace and luv,

















1 comment :

shawn said...

How cute is your puppy?? I mean WOW what a little sweetie!!
OH, and the card is really cute too..

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs