Hi there and Happy Tuesday. The layout of this card was inspired by Debbie Olson at Thinking Inking. I absolutely luv her stuff! I was making it last nite while watching the end of the Bachelorette, so of course it had to have a heart on it. I'm such a sap for a happily ever after story! Anyway, the paper, ribbon and stamp are from Target. I used fiskars flower border punch, oval scallop punch and a heart die cut from Sizzix and then added a button, (that I took off of one of Neal's shirts because I couldn't find my box - hee, hee)....

It's going to be a toasty 109 here in Phoenix today, but may rain later this afternoon. That would be nice to see.

Let's see, what's on tonite....Beauty and the Geek I think and I've got a Design Star on Tivo to catch up with too.

Take care and have a great day!

Peace and luv -

1 comment :

shawn said...

Very nice card.. the colors are great.. remind me of some of the stampin up stuff.. I don't think he will miss the button..

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs