Hey there, the layout for this one I was inspired by a card done by Melissa Phillips on LilyBean's Paperie - she has such awesome stuff! The Paper is Plum Blossoms from Deja Views. The little purple note paper is from scrapgirls.com that I printed out on my computer, the stamps are the Carte Postale set, ink is Close to Cocoa and the bird is Bravo Burgundy. The ribbon is Midtown Brown 6 from American Crafts. The scallop circle is Purely Pomegranate paper with lace stickles and then prisma glitter on top of that. Pop-dots and some rhinestones and I did some faux stitching around the pink and then used the white signo pen for the stitching.


Not much going on in my little corner of the world, not really feeling great these last couple of days, so I'm not sure what that's about. Just want to feel better. I'm going to work, so I hope the day goes by without a hitch and I can just go home and rest some more.


Have a great day!


Peace and Luv,

1 comment :

shawn said...

WOW!! What more can I say??
Sorry you aren't feeling well.. hope it isn't the flu or whatever..
Oh, and I forgot to tell you I like the new pic too!!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs