Hey there, I ordered some new stamps and this fun little guy is from Cowtown Stamps and I stamped him with Close to Cocoa ink and then watercolored him a bit and the background with Soft Sky and Wild Wasabi. Then the polka dot paper is actually a big background stamp that I got from Cornish Heritage Farms which is Groovy Guava paper and ink. I pop-dotted the balloon and used a bunch of Stickles glitter and then more glitter on top of that. This is a gift card that I found going thru my Christmas stuff and decided to use them up and make some for birthdays. The dimensions of the card itself is 4" x 11" and then you fold up the bottom at 2 3/4" and glue the 2 sides down. Then the top you fold down at 3 1/4". Makes the perfect gift card holder.

As you read from my previous post I had a good time Saturday at the Christmas in July card party and then Neal and I went out for dinner and drinks Saturday nite.

We slept in yesterday and then went for breakfast at the oh so awesome Waffle House and then made a trip to the Dollar Tree. I found the greatest dishes there! We just laid around the rest of the day and watched a couple of movies. We watched When a Stranger Calls and then a new one called 21. Both were just ok and pretty predictable.


I've got a real creative itch going on today and wish I could stay home and create a bunch of cards, but that's not possible. Hope it sticks with me and I get a couple done tonite.
Take care and have an awesome day!


Peace and Luv,

1 comment :

shawn said...

Love the watercoloring.. I really should do more of that.. It's a great card/gift card holder.. and I love the bear!! But I did notice, no neil button...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs