Hello there and I hope that you all had a great weekend. Mine was great, just did lots of running around and shopping and catching up on tv shows and I did get some organizing done of my work area, which is awesome! This card is done with all Daisy D papers, the stamp is from Inque Boutique-What a Feeling with Bravo Burgundy ink. I did some faux stitching, added some ribbon and the cute little buttons on the bottom are actually brads. I did a lot of distressing around everything with Color Box Brown.

It's Monday, and as much as I do not want to be at work today, I'm going to try and stay positive about it and hope the day goes by without too much wierdness and look forward to being home with my sweetie tonite.

Last nite was another fast but unique supper on the grill that we came up with. Neal grilled some boneless, skinless chicken breasts, a few minutes on one side and then flipped it and put some tomato sauce and parmesean cheese on it and gave it another 5or so minutes. It was kind of like chicken parmesean without the breading and of course tasted oh so good being grilled. We had an Italian salad and some garlic rolls with it - oh so good!

Did you catch the new Big Brother last nite? Well seeing as how it's on 3 times a week now, Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday, it's a huge commitment, but where would I be without tivo?? There are some annoying people on it, as usual, but it's good evening entertainment.

Have you ever had your toenails painted by your significant other? I did last nite, so so sweet! Loved it! The color is new from OPI called - I am not a Waitress. Too fun!!

Have a great day -

Peace and Luv -

1 comment :

shawn said...

The chicken sounds really yummy! I am going to have to try that one!! thanks for that.. AGAIN with a cute card.. I really like this one!
I actually stamped this weekend.. I got 9 cards done and a bookmark too!! I was pretty proud of myself!
Hope that your Monday was good!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs