Happy Holidays!!!??!! I was fortunate enough to be invited today to a card making Christmas in July show. It's so much fun to meet new people that share the same passion that you do. Big hugs and special thanks to Jan who is the Stampin' Up representative who invited me to share the afternoon with this fabulous group of women. These cards are completely Jan's designs and we had so much fun working on them. I'll share with you what I remember and hope I don't screw it up too bad.....The Let it Snow card uses the Big on Christmas stamp set and is Soft Sky and Blue Bayou paper and Blue Bayou ink. We embossed the background with the Cuttlebug machine, and used this great snow application that she got from Michael's. The snowman face is pop-dotted and colored in with markers. Ribbon is also Soft Sky.

I couldn't get a good picture of the outside of the clear card, but it has a big snowflake on it with a rhinestone brad in the center of it. The stamp set is The Snowflake Spot and we also embossed the sentiment. Luv that clear stuff!!!








The Peaceful Wishes card which is also the name of the stamp set, uses Purely Pomegranate paper and ink and ribbon. Also Old Olive and Close to Cocoa ink and 4 silver star brads.

Again, a huge thank you Jan - you're the best!!

Peaceful Luv Wishes -

1 comment :

shawn said...

Very cute.. I did the clear cards for my christmas cards last year.. and I loved them. and I have been waiting for the new stampin up catalog to look at the christmas sets.. I usually get started about now.. at least thinking of some ideas.. this just makes me know that I am behind..
And I loved the stamping on the ribbon!! that is great!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs