Happy Friday! This card with its "relax" theme is just what the weekend should be about, so I thought it would be a good Friday card. I used Bazzill scraps, the white flowered textured paper I'm not sure who makes it, but it's from Michael's. The dragonfly large image is from scrapgirls.com that I printed out and pop-dotted. I also used my white signo pen, some ribbon and cording and a few rhinestones.

I don't have any real plans for the weekend, just hanging out with Neal and the kids. They are at mudmania right now which is an obstacle course that the kids can run around in that's filled with mud. I got a text message picture already from them, and they are ready to throw into the shower!

Have a great Friday and an awesome weekend!

Peace and luv -

1 comment :

shawn said...

I love the dragonfly!! it is beautiful! I hope that you do get to RELAX...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs