I went to JoAnn's over the weekend and found a bunch of the clear stamps in their $1 area. So, so cute! This is one of them that says Just dropping you.....and then the inside says....a line. The paper is from Pocket Full of Posies that I thought totally looked like water to me. The actual card paper is Blue Bayou and the orange is from Bazzill. Then just ticket corner punched the paper and added some blue rhinestones in the corners. The raffia ribbon I thought could be like seaweed-ish or the stuff you sometimes find at the bottom of the ocean.

Did some painting over the weekend. Painted the bedroom and redid the comforter and pillows. My arm was a little tired today from it, but it turned out awesome!

Off to eat some dinner and relax a bit...have a great nite!
Peace and love -

1 comment :

shawn said...

love the card.. very cute!!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs