I just luv these little guys! The stamp is called Dragonfly-ing by House Mouse and when I saw it, of course I did not hesitate to get it. The tulip border is a $1 stamp from Michael's, stamped a couple of times. The ribbon is from Target. Basically, the paper is just scraps, and then I used 4 gold brads on the corners.

It's Thursday already, I went out with the gals Tuesday nite and then last nite I went to a private screening of a movie that won't be released until August called The Rocker. It was hilarious! I highly recommend it when it is out to anyone who likes that silly kind of humor and can laugh at it.

I'm going to catch the premier tonite of Swingtown. They were talking about it on the morning radio show I was listening to, and it sounds very interesting. They are supposed to really push the limit on what will be on there, so of course I gotta check it out!

Peace and Love....

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs