Hi there - it's Monday morning, and boy am I tired. I went to California for the weekend to get my dog, so I'll write more about the whole weekend tonite or tomorrow, but I did want to get a post in quick. I meant to post this on Friday before I left, but I ran out of time. This is one of Joann's $1 clear stamps that I used with some of Kelly Panacci's paper set and then just used a pink scrap and some brown cardstock. I did some faux stitching around all of the papers, used some Target ribbon and a few clear rhinestones. I need to go back and get more of these stamps, they sure are cute!

Well it's a short week, I never even got any 4th of July cards done either so I need to work on a couple tonite.

I will download some Hollywood pictures for ya over the next couple of days, it sure was interesting people watching!!


Have a great Monday - Peace and Luv!

1 comment :

shawn said...

The stamp goes perfect with the paper!! I love the layout!!
Another great card!!!
Can't wait to hear about the puppy!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs